Sunday, May 19, 2019
Home About newETFs.io

About newETFs.io

newETFs.io is a non-profit ETF news aggregator dedicated to “the other 10%”​ of ETF companies and gives its profits to care for widows and orphans.

As of December 31, 2018, only 5 ETF companies (out of 100+) in the US ETF industry controlled 90% of the $3.4 Trillion in assets under management. “The other 10%”​ of the assets under management was spread thinly among the remaining 100+ ETF companies. newETFs.io strives to bring to the forefront “the other 10%”​ to the broad investment community by scrubbing, researching, and pulling articles related specifically to “the other 10%”​. newETFs.io hopes to level the playing field for “the other 10%”​ in the extremely competitive ETF industry and empower investors to make good investment decisions using “the other 10%”​ of the ETFs out there.

Additionally, newETFs.io recognizes the inevitable future growth of ETFs and understands the growing needs of investors and asset managers. newETFs.io has a vast network of ETF service providers that specialize in investing and creating ETFs. So if you have an ETF idea that you’d like to bring to life, you may submit your idea directly from this website (click here).

Furthermore, newETFs.io seeks to educate and empower investors of all generations. From Baby Boomer to Millennial, our site explains how and where to invest in ETFs. So if you’re a DIY investor or like the personal touch of an advisor, we provide resources to help you in your investment journey (click here).

Lastly, but definitely not the least of these, newETFs.io gifts all profits to widows and orphans through Kinship United. newETFs.io has begun emergency food relief efforts in Honduras and its next steps are bringing medical care and attention to the sick. When you advertise with us, donated directly to newETFs.io cause, or use our consulting services you help bring hope to the most vulnerable in the world.

Join us in changing the landscape of ETFs and the lives of many.

Contact Details

Click here to submit your contact request. This link will bring you to our requests page and you’ll be able to select and submit your specific request for advertising, consulting, etc.

Advertise with us

Are you a start up ETF company looking for an economical solution to your advertising and PR budget? Are you a registered independent advisor looking to gain new advisors or investors? Are you an ETF service provider seeking new clients? Consider advertising with us.

newETFs.io gives all profits to Kinship United

All Gifts to Kinship United Go To Cause

100% of newETFs.io gift goes to widows and orphans in Honduras.

Kinship United keeps nothing to cover administrative costs.

Kinship United’s overhead costs are underwritten by other generous contributors and foundations so 100% of newETFs.io gift to help the widows and orphans WILL go towards just that.

Click here to see Kinship United’s Information of Financial Integrity.