3 Reasons why markets are in a bit of a melt-up phase:
- Jackson Hole was incrementally dovish on Friday
- Stark underperformance of hedge funds YTD (we think they will need to chase to minimize their performance drag; see chart below)
- Positioning was too defensive in recent months
We believe there is another leg up in the inflationary assets. Astoria likes playing this reflation theme via our Inflation Sensitive ETF Portfolio which provides exposure to
- Cyclical stocks
- Commodity equities
- Physical commodities
Astoria’s Inflation Sensitive ETF Portfolio
- Investment Strategy & Methodology:
- Targets funds that are sensitive to rising inflation such as Industrials, Materials, Agribusiness, Gold Miners, Energy, Physical Commodities (Gold & Silver), Home Construction, Financial Services, Metals and Mining, Copper Miners, and TIPS.
Please click here https://www.astoriaadvisors.com/portfolio-solutions-and-tools to download the Fact Sheet for our Inflation Sensitive ETF Portfolio.
If you do not yet have access to this page on our website, contact Greg Sanderson at email@example.com
Astoria Portfolio Advisors
Click here for Photo Source
newETFs.io respects the hard work of others and gives all credit to the remarkable folks at ETFTrends.com. This excerpt/article was pulled from their RSS feed; click here to view the original. Please note that on occasion, the RSS feed will not have the author. When this happens this site defaults the author to "News". Make no mistake, this excerpt/article was not created by newETFs.io, it was simply shared with you.